Comment on page
You as a User of the App must be an individual with full legal capacity, at least 18 years old, or the age of legal majority in your jurisdiction of residence, to access the App and the Services. Each user may have only one account. By using the App or the Services you represent and warrant that:
- 1.you are not a current resident of China (Mainland), Cuba, Crimea and Sevastopol, Iran, Afghanistan, Syria, North Korea, Antigua and Barbuda, Thailand, Malaysia, India;
2. your access to and use of the App and Services is lawful in your country of residence in the manner in which you access and use them.
Access to the App is permitted on a temporary basis, to achieve your goals, related to the use of this App. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the scope of Services provided by the App without previous notice and without any indemnification. We will not be liable if for any reason the App is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of the App.
We may from time to time change the rate at which users accumulate tokens using the App. We may reverse benefits allocated to you if we reasonably consider the circumstances justify a reversal, for example, if they are allocated to you by mistake or if you accumulated them by misusing the App or the Services or in a way that is fraudulent, dishonest or otherwise unacceptable.
You are responsible for ensuring your security of access to any digital wallet used by you in connection with the App or the Services.
We make no representation and give no warranty that tokens accumulated through the App or the Services will have any particular value or any monetary value at all. You are liable for any accidental loss or diminution value of tokens.
You must not misuse this App or the Services. This means that you must not (among other things):
- 1.commit or encourage a criminal offence;
- 2.transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene;
- 3.hack into any aspect of the App or the Services, corrupt data, or cause annoyance to other users;
- 4.infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights;
- 5.send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”;
- 6.attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this App or the Services;
- 7.use an emulator or similar third-party software to cheat in accumulating benefits or gain an advantage;
- 8.make false, inaccurate, misleading or deceptive representations;
- 9.engage in fraudulent conduct or abuse, misuse or attempt to abuse or misuse the App or the Services;
- 10.submit any content that contravenes any laws;
- 11.infringe on the rights of any person who has a copyright, patent, trademark or any other form of intellectual property right, confidentiality or privacy;
- 12.contravene any applicable state, federal or international law or regulation;
- 13.engage in defamatory or libellous conduct towards any other person;
- 14.threaten or harass any other person;
- 15.publish or engage in obscene material that in the Company’s sole discretion, is in any way inappropriate or unsuitable for the platform;
- 16.publish or participate in publishing any malicious code, script or data that may cause harm, damage or interfere with or modify the App or the Services without the express prior written consent from the Company; or
- 17.engage in conduct deemed contrary to the spirit of the App or the Services as determined by the Company in its sole discretion.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this App or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any Linked Sites.
We are not liable for any loss of tokens or assets incurred as a result of the suspension or cancellation of your access to the App and the Services.
The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including images) made available to you on or through the App or the Services remain the property of the Company or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by the Company and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on the App or through the
Services nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise. You must not use the Company’s trademarks (including names and logos) in any circumstances (including by linking on websites or social media) without the Company’s prior written consent.
You grant to the Company a non-exclusive, irrevocable, global licence (including the right to sublicense to third parties) to exercise the intellectual property rights in any content you submit through the App or the Services for any purpose.
2. To the fullest extent permitted by law the Company hereby expressly excludes all warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and is not liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, non-value or diminution in the value of tokens, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of the App, the Services or the Linked Sites and any materials posted on those apps or sites, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
- 1.This does not affect the Company's liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- 2.TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL OUR PRODUCTS/SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE.”
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. The Mineable website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. You must not create hyperlinks using any of the Company’s logos.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you are liable for and must indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all liability, loss, damages, costs or third-party claims (including, but not limited to, legal fees on an indemnity basis), however, caused, in connection with your use of the App or the Services or any user content submitted by you or on your behalf.